Never mind. But there are a few additions I could make to that excellent list:
- You really do have to stand up. It speeds up the process
- By all means talk fast, but please talk loudly too - don't mumble!
- If you worked with a team-mate yesterday, mention them; but;
- Don't cover what somebody else already has. You don't HAVE to increment your awesome-quotient each and every day. Just "pass", optionally referring to the prior speaker
- Use a "talking stick" or other such binary semaphore to ensure exactly one person is speaking at a time
- Invoke the talking stick on anyone who violates the semaphore - either metaphorically (he who talks out of turn has to fix the next build breakage) or literally (you'll need a pretty chilled OH&S policy here!)
- Change things up by throwing the talking stick randomly around the circle so people pay attention
- ANYTHING controversial is taken "offline"
- No Agendas, Minutes or Action Items