I was using a number of CloudBees services, namely:
- Dev@Cloud Repos - Git repositories
- Dev@Cloud Builds - Jenkins in the cloud
- Run@Cloud Apps - PaaS for hosted Java/Scala apps
- Run@Cloud Database Service - for some MySQL instances
- MongoHQ/Compose.io ecosystem service - MongoDB in the cloud
In short, a fair bit of stuff:
After a rather disappointing and fruitless tour around the block, it seemed there was only one solution that encompassed what I consider to be a true "run in the cloud" offering, for JVM-based apps, at zero cost. Heroku.