Some links that have caught my eye in the last 3 months:
- Steve Losh - a stunningly clean blog design and thoughtful posts that make me suspect he's one of those sickening characters that can both make it work and make it beautiful...
- CSS: Specificity Wars - a great (if geeky) explanation of CSS specificity that leverages your existing Star Wars knowledge (!)
- XKCD on Good Code - funny because it's absolutely true
- Cucumber - yes, it's Ruby-based, and it's a bit slow, but it's nice
- CSS Innovations - you'll need a cutting-edge browser, but oh the things these guys will make it do!
- XKCD on Servers - how can one guy be so deeply knowledgeable in so many areas?
- Uncle Bob's Transformation Priority Premise - some pretty deep thinking from Mr. Clean Code. A quite fascinating theory about test-driven refactorings that makes a whole lotta sense.